We're committed to eco-materials and responsible manufacturing - delivering casual, comfortable clothing that you and the planet can be proud of.
When you get a tee this simple, stylish and amazingly soft, it’s easy to forget that you’re doing good too.
With the new, super-soft Heavyweight Recycled line, Alternative Apparel is keeping textile waste out of landfills. Better still, you avoid the additional pesticide use that comes with growing brand-new cotton.
Whether it’s biodegradable mailer bags or ingenious uses of wood and hemp in the manufacturing process, Alternative Apparel is always putting the environment first. And they’ve been doing it tirelessly since 1995. Maybe one day they’ll be satisfied… but we wouldn’t bet on it.
EXPERIENCE A SOFTER TOUCH
- 40% Tencel™ Modal, 35% USA combed ring spun cotton, 25% recycled polyester
- Double-needle stitching detail
- Self-bound neckband
- Side seamed
- Turnback hems with double-needle topstitching?
- Tear-away label
- Classic fit
- “A” list status from CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project)
- Energy Star Partner of the Year (12 consecutive years)
- Every piece of Alternative apparel purchased from our company qualifies for Hanes4Education
|Material Type||40% Tencel™ Modal, 35% USA combed ring spun cotton, 25% recycled polyester|
|Care Instructions||Wash Cold, Dry Low|
|Shirt Type||Modal Tee
|Brand||Alternative Apparel (Eco Friendly)